Here are general topics covered in this tutorial.
- Developing the idea, character role and features.
- Getting introduced to Doodle tool in Cinema4D.
- Creating base forms and features of the character.
- Doing a revision on our current process.
- Creating details on established features.
- Working with materials in the scene.
- Doing another revision on our current process and working on necessary changes.
- Preparing the model for render.
- Rendering final image in Arnold.
There are 21 project files included with this tutorial, in case you would like to follow along or try and recreate the process. Final model and final scene are included.
Software requirements: Cinema 4D r18 (recommended) and Arnold for Cinema4D
Video Resolution: 1920x1080p
This is stream only video content. 21 project files, ReadMe.pdf, custom UI´s and Extras are available for download from course page.
Course page has closed discussion area for everyone willing to ask questions, share their progress or provide feedback.
Final model and render scene is included (excluding HDRI).
HDRI used for final render is from GSG ProMetal Collection.