Last updated: May 24, 2018
Information Collection And Use.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to, your email address, name (“Personal Information”). We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
Personal Information We Collect.
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Service.
- Personal Information. The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, payment information such as transactional details (we do not collect your credit card number or physical address), support queries, comments, content you direct us to make available on our Service (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data.
- Sensitive Personal Information. We do not collect any sensitive personal information.
- Log Data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
How We Use Your Personal Information?
These interests include:
- Operating the Service
- Providing you with services described on Elementza.com.
- Verifying your identity when you sign in to Elementza.com.
- Responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes.
- Updating you with operational news and information about our Service e.g. to notify you about changes to Service, website disruptions or security updates.
- Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Service we provide.
- Monitoring activity on Elementza.com, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Service.
- Managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Service or asking for your feedback.
- Improving our products and services.
When You Give Us Consent.
We provide a better experience and bring you more value, we will use your personal information to:
- Provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you.
- Customize our services and website, in order to provide a more personalized experience.
How We Share Your Information?
We will not rent or sell your personal information to others under any circumstances.
How We Protect Your Information?
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information?
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us directly at support(at)elementza.com
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information?
In addition, If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Compliance With Laws.
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
Links To Other Sites.
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Berliner Landstr 8
Wentorf bei Hamburg
If you have any questions please contact us at support (at) elementza.com