In this 3 hour session, you will learn how to approach a basic 3D model creation. All lessons are recorded in real-time, and there is a step by step explanation of each action.
- Getting familiar with basic modeling tools in C4D
- Preparing our references.
- Planning our modeling workflow.
- Establishing primary shapes and general landmarks.
- Establishing secondary shapes.
- Preparing the model for the detail stage.
- Detailing and finalization
In this tutorial, we´re going to cover the process behind the creation of a character concept from just an idea, to final image render. In this 8 hour session, you will learn how to approach a character 3D model design.
- Developing the idea, character role, and features.
- Getting introduced to the Doodle tool in Cinema4D.
- Creating base forms and features of the character.
- Going through a revision process on our current model.
- Creating details on established features.
- Preparing the model for render.
- Rendering final image in Arnold (Note: this is not full in-depth Arnold tutorial)
In this course, we will build a full robot and its parts from scratch. Along the way, you will learn the fundamentals of creating 3D models using polygonal modeling techniques.
- What is a topology in theory and practice.
- How to handle edges and their behavior flows in SubD modeling.
- How to handle and avoid common mistakes like pinching and distortions in meshes.
- How to approach complex and advanced meshes.
- How to make block-out of your ideas.
- How to progress through design, 2 method approach.
- How to fix but also transition from concept mesh to production mesh.
- How and when to add surface detail and microdetails.
This training is very beginner-friendly and has linear training curve. We start from the basics and theory of 3D modeling, then we slowly scale up in difficulty. All beginner courses have step by step workflow with real-time videos.
Yes you can! We have a Private Discord Channel for everyone enrolled in this course. You can also share your project files, and receive an in-depth feedback on your progress in one of our weekly/monthly review videos in Class Six. That way you can be sure you are on the right track.
This is online training that contains videos, writen text and images. Project files are available for downlaod.