In this 3 hour session, you will learn how to approach a basic 3D model creation. All lessons are recorded in real-time, and there is a step by step explanation of each action.
- Getting familiar with basic modeling tools in C4D
- Preparing our references.
- Planning our modeling workflow.
- Establishing primary shapes and general landmarks.
- Establishing secondary shapes.
- Preparing the model for the detail stage.
- Detailing and finalization
In this tutorial, we´re going to cover the process behind the creation of a character concept from just an idea, to final image render. In this 8 hour session, you will learn how to approach a character 3D model design.
- Developing the idea, character role, and features.
- Getting introduced to the Doodle tool in Cinema4D.
- Creating base forms and features of the character.
- Going through a revision process on our current model.
- Creating details on established features.
- Preparing the model for render.
- Rendering final image in Arnold (Note: this is not full in-depth Arnold tutorial)
In this course, we will build a full robot and its parts from scratch. Along the way, you will learn the fundamentals of creating 3D models using polygonal modeling techniques.
- What is a topology in theory and practice.
- How to handle edges and their behavior flows in SubD modeling.
- How to handle and avoid common mistakes like pinching and distortions in meshes.
- How to approach complex and advanced meshes.
- How to make block-out of your ideas.
- How to progress through design, 2 method approach.
- How to fix but also transition from concept mesh to production mesh.
- How and when to add surface detail and microdetails.